Wednesday, January 25

Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo)


The Ghanian star actress announced the death of her father on instagram.


Rest In Peace Father . This picture was taken on the 6th of this month..., i have only two pictures with my Father, and this is one of them.....so much I wanted to talk about.....so much I wanted to say.....but God knows best....I know you are in HEAVEN......I know we'll meet again and talk about it all.....there were days I cried to my mum to bring me to yours......there were days I couldn't wait to see you and talk to you just for a minute....I longed to hold your hand.....I longed to sit on your lap.....I longed for all of that......can we still do that when I see you in HEAVEN?? Can we start all over again?? Can we correct the mistakes I longed for you so much. I have nothing but love for you.......in His last days....he always mentioned God in everything he said...why?? Because there's no one GREATER. sleep well father #MRNELSON

SHARE THIS

Author:

Facebook Comment

0 comments: