Friday, December 23

Joke of The Day: So Hilarious

As I bounced and entered d Exam hall, I
had just
one
prayer on my mind which is God pls let
me sit
near a
person that knows book, cos d stupid boy
i told
to
send me the answers on my phone looks
lyk 1 who
doesn't have sense.
.
God finaly answered my prayer, d girl
dat i sat
with was an Albino
& she wore eyeglass dat has rope, so i
knew for sure dat she know book wella.
.
As d paper started, dis girl started to
misbehave
o.
She was just covering her answer, but me
as a
sharp guy,i was
spying d answer from 1 deadly angle.
.
When it remain just 5 minutes to go,this
girl
caught me copyin
her & started shouting @ me, but i just
ignored
her, since i had
almost copied finish.
.
The next thing that i heard was my
phone's
message tune.This
guy has finally sent d answer ,i sighed &
then told the invigilator to give Me a
fresh
answer booklet. I then
tore d 1 dat i copied frm d albino girl &
used the paper to stone Her.
.
I kept d fresh booklet on top my table &
used 1
style to open d
message, i saw "To download GBESE by
Lil
Kesh, text 48 to 4900
- From Mtn"
I just fainted

SHARE THIS

Author:

Facebook Comment

0 comments: